Friday, November 2, 2007

Meet DeKooning!



Well, we got another cat. A kitten actually. His name is DeKooning and we adopted him from Pet Central Station, where we got our other cat, Mooney. He's an affectionate little bugger, running around like a crazy cat and always crying when we leave. He's got cute little white feet and tufts coming out of his ears. Before he came to live with us, he was a farm cat down in Kalona, Iowa. I'll try to post more pics when we get them, but in the meantime, what a happy little boy this is.

2 comments:

Nick Bergus said...

Wait, is that a Savannah? j/k

Unknown said...

What a pretty cat! I can't wait to meet it in person. I'll be in Iowa soon (less than a week) and I'd love to see you and Adam! I'll be in Iowa City at some point during my break . . . but for now I've got to make it through my last two finals.
Hugs,
Sarah